Maybe you’ve seen the Body Beast infomercial, or maybe you know a friend that is doing the program and now you want to know, does Body Beast really work?
In this post I’m going to answer that question and explain the reasoning behind it.
The short answer is yes, Body Beast works IF you follow the program. If you do the workouts, and follow the meal plan, I’m 100% certain you will see results.
I know I know, DUH right? I could give you a map to Florida, but if the map tells you to turn left, and you turn right… don’t be pissed at me if you don’t end up in Florida.
Body Beast is the map… it’s up to YOU to follow it.
If you haven’t seen the full Body beast infomercial yet, here is below:
Try Beachbody On Demand For FREE… Click Here!
How Does Body Beast Work?
So what is the secret behind Body Beast, how does it work? This is what most people want to know.
Body Beast was created by Sagi Kalev. Sagi has been in the game for 25 years, so he knows his stuff. Sagi is a Champion Body Builder and a certified nutritionist. His secret to achieving amazing results in only 90 days with Body Beast is “Dynamic Set Training”.
So, now I bet you’re wondering, “what the heck is Dynamic Set Training”?
The most common way people work out is with a single set, with a fixed weight, a fixed number of reps, and fixed number of sets. For example, when bench pressing, you use 135 lbs, for 10 reps, and 3 sets. Single sets are effective and have their place, but that’s the “old school” method of weight training and new research has shown that you can get better results in a shorter amount of time my mixing things up. And that is exactly what Dynamic Set Training is, mixing things up.
Dynamic Set Training Consists Of:
- Single Sets – 1 exercise only.
- Super Sets – 2 exercise movements done back-to-back without rest.
- Giant Sets – 3 exercise movements, done back-to-back, that all target the same muscle group.
- Multi-Sets – 3 exercises that don’t target similar muscle groups.
- Forced Sets – 5 sets of 5 reps, with 10 seconds of rest between each set.
- Progressive Sets – A pyramid that goes from high reps to low reps, takes a break, then low reps back to high reps. For example, 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps… take a 90 second break… then 8 reps, 12 reps, 15 reps. With each sequence of reps you increase of decrease the amount of weight using accordingly. (15 reps – light weight, 12 reps – medium weight, and 8 reps – heavy weight)
- Combo Sets – An exercise that works more than one muscle group using more than one joint.
- Circuit Sets – Moving from 1 exercise to another without rest.
- Tempo Sets – Hold a contraction for a given amount of time. For example, 6 seconds during the concentric action and 6 seconds during the eccentric (or negative) action.
- Drop Sets – You think you’re done, but you’re not. You finish a heavy set of 8, with no rest, lower the amount weight, and perform 8 more reps.
SEE ALSO: I WASTED $945.92 On Beachbody Workouts!
Dynamic Set Training With Body Beast Produced These Results
I know, for most people this stuff sounds too technical and is boring, right?
The good news is that you don’t need to the specifics on how this works or know the technical jargon. All you have to do is follow the program. All of these set variations are included in the Body Beast program. All of the guesswork has been taken out for you.
With Body Beast, you have a program that has been created by someone that has been doing this for over 25 years, Sagi knows what works. A winning plan has been created. Your job is to follow the plan. Do the workouts, follow the meal plan, and you WILL see results.
SEE ALSO: Win CA$H For Your Results With The Beachbody Challenge!
So does Body Beast work?… You bet your ass is does!
Body Beast gives you a plan to follow. There is no deciding what workout to do for that day, how many reps or sets to do, how much rest time to take between sets, etc. Everything is laid out for you. Having a plan to follow, a plan that was created by someone who’s “been there, done that” makes a huge difference and can collapse time for you, enabling you to achieve results faster.