Every Beachbody Coach starts out in exactly the same position, they have no customers, and no team. Every Coach also has the exact same products and opportunity to offer, the same compensation plan, and the same tools to use.
It’s a level playing field for everyone.
So why do some Beachbody Coaches have massive success while others struggle and fail to even make one sale or sponsor 1 Coach?
What’s the difference between a “successful” Beachbody Coach and a Coach that has little to no results at building their own Beachbody Coaching business?
In this post I’m going to give the answers to these questions…
Here are 5 main factors that are the difference between a successful and unsuccessful Beachbody Coach.
1. Successful Beachbody Coaches “Believe”. Successful Beachbody Coaches (or Coaches on their way to success) truly believe it’s possible to succeed. They believe in the products, the business, and themselves.
It all starts with your belief level. If you don’t truly believe it’s possible to have success as a Beachbody Coach, you won’t put forth the effort needed to have success. You will most likely complain and look for excuses on why you are not having success.
The goods news is, if your belief level is low, there are ways to raise it. 2 great ways to raise your belief level are to read a few books on the business model of network marketing so you understand how it works, what to expect, and what’s possible. Secondly, take in all of the success stories you can. Other Beachbody Coaches’ success is proof that this business is real. When one person does something you can call it a fluke, but when there are thousands of people doing something, that’s proof of what is possible. And there are thousands of Beachbody Coaches that are having massive success.
To be successful as a Beachbody Coach, you gotta believe it’s possible.
2. Be Coachable. As a brand new Coach, or someone that has seen very little results (you may have signed up 3 years ago), it’s important to understand that you don’t know what you don’t know. You must be eager to learn. Not “willing” to learn, but EAGER to learn. You must read books, get on training calls, and attend webinars. Don’t just go through the training that is put in front of you. Successful people seek out training and information on their own.
Treat your Beachbody Business as if you’ve invested $25,000 to get started. If you invested a large sum of money, I bet you’d treat it seriously and dive head first into all of the training you can find.
3. Have Realistic Expectations. Being a Beachbody Coach is a real business, not a get rich quick scheme. While the income potential is almost unlimited, you can’t expect to make $10,000 you first week in the business. Understanding how the business model of network marketing works will help you see the big picture and have realistic expectations.
SEE ALSO: Realistic Beachbody Coach Expectations
4. Hold Yourself Accountable. As a Beachbody Coach you are the CEO of your own business. You do not have a boss that will tell you what to do or force you to do anything. It is up to you to take action. Your sponsor and the training provided will provide you with a road map to follow, but it is up to YOU to get in the car and drive. You will be given direction, but you have to be the one who takes the journey. Many Beachbody Coaches gets signed up with the goal of escaping a boss, escaping being told what to do…to be successful, you must take the initiative.
Successful Beachbody Coaches take 100% responsibility for their business, results, successes, and failures. Unsuccessful Beachbody Coaches will make up excuses and blame others.
5. Never Give Up. Building your Beachbody Coach business will be challenging. Their will be many hurdles, struggles, and ups and downs. When you become discouraged (which is inevitable in this business, we all get discouraged at some point), it’s so easy to throw in the towel and say, “this isn’t for me, I quit”. Don’t do this.
“Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.”
Never give up and stay focused on your goals. If you do that, success is inevitable.
As a Beachbody Coach you are a business owner. It’s really entry level entrepreneurship. It’s not easy and there is a learning curve, but anyone can have success if they are willing to put in the effort. Keep the 5 tips and ideas I shared above in mind and practice them to he best of your ability at all times and you will be on the right track.